Working closely with the Crew team in Edinburgh, Spider Online has helped develop the new ‘My Crew’ Android app.
Formed in 1992, Crew help support and educate recreational drug users throughout Scotland. Adopting the ethos that ‘Crew neither condemns nor condones drug use’ the organisation has grown from strength to strength over the years, continually ensuring that people have the best information available in order to make up their own mind about whether they should or shouldn’t use drugs. Crew are committed to giving relevant and non-judgemental information, advice and support about drugs.
Spider Online assisted with all aspects of the app development including design, development, database integration and the roll-out to Google Play. Key features of the new app include:
- Accessible information, advice and feedback about substance use
- Encourages positive changes to health, relationships and spending
- Check out substance use and access a number of support tools
- Log It – for diary tracking substance use
- Track it – to track changes in mood, spending and social impact
- Plan it – a calendar planner to assist and support throughout events
- Set goals – to control usage, frequency and spending
- My Use and Me – record and analyse weekly and monthly habits and changes
- MY CREW forum – encourages app users to share tips and get support from other users of the app and MY CREW volunteers
The app is available now through Google Play, and you can download here.