Get In Touch
Want to find out how Spider Online can help your business reach it's full digital potential?
Why not give us a call now on +44 (0)141 353 0574 or
contact us here for further information.
By Spider Online
Spider Online has been at the leading edge of the Internet market for the past five years. We are a specialist digital marketing agency that offers our clients pragmatic and creative digital solutions: design, technical integration and online marketing.
We understand business. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are at the heart of how we work. Every business is under pressure to deliver results. We will work with you to deliver:
- Additional traffic
- Increased data capture
- Prospect conversion
- Increased sales
- Improve brand awareness
There are many different aspects to online marketing. Lists and lists of things that could be done. By way of an introduction to our online marketing product, we talk about three main areas. We believe that these areas cover the main elements of what is required to start building and maintaining audience share online.
These three main areas are:
- Research the market
- Attracting and converting relevant traffic
- Ongoing education and development
Each of these areas are detailed below:1. Research the market
Before we start on the ideas, or talk about budgets for pay-per-click, or SEO, we need to work with the client to understand the market. In general terms, what is happening in their market sector, and what their competitors are up to, and finally a detailed audit of our client’s current site.
You will be amazed at the level of intelligence that is publicly available on your competitors. Their traffic volumes, the key words they are using, how much they are spending – we will gather this to help us plan:
- Remember the key to driving valuable traffic to your site is content that is original, up-to-date and relevant
- We need to go through the construction of the site. Programming a site that is fast, well designed, integrated, user friendly and secure is difficult – but it also needs to be search engine friendly. This is the bit that always gets left behind
We will understand your customers sales journey. We will plan it, and track it, and based on the statistics, improve and refine it.2. Attracting and converting relevant traffic
Now that we understand your online market, your competitors, and have a real understanding of your site and how it works, we are ready to get on with the marketing of your site.
We need to understand some very important rules:
- Brand is important
- Where relevant, the key is user generated content
- What you say about your brand is much less important than what individuals say about your brand
With this in mind we take your brand into the online market place.
- People love watching video online
- Make it easy – especially with log-ins (let them use their Facebook or yahoo account details)
- The web environment needs to be slick, fast and highly user friendly
- It also needs to be secure and we need to demonstrate this
If you are not the best, your potential customers will leave – it’s that simple. There is infinite choice. Other areas to consider include:
- Loyalty schemes; cash back sites, point sites, umbrella sites, and comparison sites.Social marketing is important – YouTube, Facebook, Bebo, Linkedin, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
- Get a blog up and running. This is great for feedback, reviews, additional product information, pictures and video. In addition, the search engines love blogs – this is because they satisfy that golden rule – original, up-to-date and relevant content.
- Tap into your prospect database and start some ‘push email marketing’. Every month send the highlights from your blog to your network as an email news sheet.
Now that we have all of the basics in place it is time to devise a serious SEO strategy – this will take you to the next level. Keywords, links, content management, and so on will come into play.
So far the investment has been time. We now understand the online market, we know precisely what our clients competitors are doing, we are refining and developing our own shop front, and we are rapidly increasing our online presence as we generically rise up the search engines and appear in more and more umbrella sites.
We have now arrived where so many start! At pay-per-click advertising. This can be planned out as a straight forward media campaign. Your whole online operation is now properly structured and operating to maximise any investment you make.3. Ongoing education & development
By this stage in the process, if Spider Online are doing their job properly, we will have de-mystified the web and online marketing. We believe education is a big part of our remit. This is not a black art and it is not a bottomless pit for your marketing budget. The more educated our clients are the better the results will be.Conclusion
We are business focused, we are results driven, we know the online digital marketing space and we want to work with you to deliver business growth.